LearnPlatform Teacher Rollout Tool Kit
The following documents, videos and resources are designed to assist with your implementation and roll out of LearnPlatform. These were curated based on our conversations with customers who have successfully implemented and rolled out LearnPlatform in the past. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact support or your customer success manager to schedule a call. We’re here to help!
Video Overview of the District Library
The following quick videos show an overview of the district library and available functionality for teachers. You may want to include this in your communication, or use it as a reference and develop your own video using your district’s library.
Sample Communication Announcing and Introducing LearnPlatform
The following links provide sample communication you can use as you introduce and announce LearnPlatform to your teachers/staff.
- LP Announcement to Teachers
- Sample Communication to Introduce LearnPlatform to Internal Stakeholders
Training Slide Decks
The following links provide 2 versions of a training deck you can use as part of your training/rollout of LearnPlatform to teachers and district admins.
- LearnPlatform Training Deck for Admins - This training deck was provided during your onboarding and is designed with training district admins of LearnPlatform in mind.
- Teacher Specific Training Deck- This is a shorter training deck designed specifically for introducing LearnPlatform to teachers. The deck is 21 slides in total and includes a brief overview of all aspects of LearnPlatform with links to additional resources.
The educator section in the Help Center also provides some guidance for educators when beginning to use LearnPlatform. This includes:
- Product Library - Educator View
- Creating Your Own Product Library for Educators
- Request Workflow FAQs for Educators
- LearnPlatform Chrome Extension Features for Educators
Parent Communication Regarding the Public Library
The following link provides a sample of communication you can use to introduce the Public Library to your parents:
Public Library Resources
LearnPlatform supports district efforts to provide transparency into edtech tool usage for your parents and school community. This video shows how to create and share a public facing product library.
Public Library Video and associated resources
How-To Resources and Videos for Administrators
District Library Resources
Have a question like “How do I do (x) in the District Library?” The following is a link to all the “How To” resources associated with the District Library:
- How to Add and Configure Product Tags
- How to Create Tag Groups
- How to Create Search Filters
- How to Create Lists
Request Workflow Resources
The following link provides support and resources associated with the Request Workflow Module. This module requires a subscription. If your district doesn’t currently have the request workflow module, but you would like more information, please contact us.
- How To - Request Workflow: documents in the Help Center
- How to Request a Product
- How to Customize Your Request Form
- How to Manage Product Requests
- Reviewing a Product, Product Recommendations and Next Steps
Best Practices and Next Steps for All Modules
The following link provides suggested best practices and recommended next steps for each of the LearnPlatform Modules.
Don’t forget to visit our website for links to On-Demand Webinars.